Blackmer pumps and parts
Corken pumps and parts
Neptune meters and parts
Hannay hose reels
Chelsea power take offs
Betts vapor proof lights
Fisher LP Gas/NH 3 equipment
Rego LP Gas/NH 3 equipment
LP gas delivery hose
Forged steel fittings/schedul 80 pipe
Rochester float gauges
Allegeny remote controls
Mid:Com electronic register
Control Chief remotes
We have a complete facility to build, refurbish, repair, and perform the testing and inspections required.
We specialize in MC330/331 propane gas and anhydrous ammonia transportation.
We are a D.O.T. Registered facility. D.O.T. #CT0773.
We are an authorized certificate holder to perform vessel repairs in accordance with A.S.M.E. and National Board codes.
- Hydrostatic pressure testing
330 and 331 vessels
- CO2 truck and trailer testing and repair
- Wet fluorescent magnetic particle inspections
- Ultrasonic thickness inspections
- Radiographic inspection service
- Post weld heat treatment
- Rechassis facilities for bobtails
- Build new propane delivery units
- Refurbish propane delivery units
- Repairing or replacing the plumbing, pump, meter, hose, reel, remote shut downs, etc.
- Transport repair and testing
- Bobtail repair and testing
- Service and installation of Control Chief, Base Engineering or Squibb Taylor remote shut-down systems
- L/C, Mid-Com or Neptune meter repair and calibration
- Hydraulic Drives